|Dream or Premonition|
# of Chapters:
English, Spanish, Serbian, Japanese Romaji (song)
- Main article: List of Dream or Premonition characters
"After 3 years in high school in which I have won a good share of titles with Enoshima High School, time has come for Seven and I to follow the next path for our careers. We now both aspire to follow the footsteps of the legendary Sócrates by becoming qualified doctors while playing our favorite game at the top level. Right now, we are looking at offers from various clubs hoping one or two of them would allow us to play at a professional level and let us pursuing our medical studies without separating us too far away from each other." - Kakeru Aizawa
- Looking for New Challenges
- The Theatre of Dreams
- Life of a Professional
- A Link to the Past (Part 1)
- A Link to the Past (Part 2)
- Feeling Pressure
- Support from Far and Wide
- Family Reunion
- Match Day, An Old Enemy
- Manchester Derby - First Half
- The Will to Win, Halftime Talk
- Professional Debut
- Setback, Keeping Hope Alive
- Rendezvous with Immortality
- Awakening, Graduation Day
- An Unexpected Encounter
- Noriko, The Decision
- Farewell, Only a Beginning
- Epilogue - Living the Dream
"This is the One". Written by Ian Brown and John Squire. Performed by The Stone Roses.
"Written in the Stars". Written by Eshraque Mughal, Patrick Okogwu, Eric Turner and Charlie Bernardo. Performed by Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner.
"Fanfare for Rocky". Written by Bill Conti.
"We Are the Champions". Written by Freddy Mercury. Performed by Queen.
"Glory Glory Man United". Written by Frank Renshaw. Performed by the 1983 Manchester United team.
"Hotaru no Hikari (Glow of the Fireflies)". Written by Chikai Inagaki (lyrics) and an unknown Scottish composer (melody for Auld Lang Syne).
"You Raise Me Up". Written by Rolf Løvland and Brendan Graham.
"The Impossible Dream (The Quest)". Written by Mitch Leigh and Joe Darion. Performed by Andy Williams.
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough". Written by Nickolas Ashford and Valerie Simpson. Performed by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.
This is purely a work of fan-made fiction. The characters and incidents portrayed herein are fictional. Any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual persons living or dead, other than from the Canon Area no Kishi, is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
May 8, 2013: I read the news from today about Sir Alex Ferguson retiring at the end of the season and I am really sad to see him go since I became a fan of the team knowing only Sir Alex at the helm. As far as the story goes, it will then become in part my own tribute to a brilliant managerial career.
- Although the text is in English, normal text is used when people are speaking in Japanese while English dialogue will be written in Italics. Meanwhile, dialogue using Spanish and Serbian words are respectively written with normal and Cyrillic alphabets then followed by the English translation between parentheses.
- Since the story is set in an European setting, "football" is the term used to name soccer in the whole story unless when part the story is set in Japan, where "soccer" is used.
- In Britain, the title of manager belongs to the person who assumes of directing a football/soccer team (as head coach and general manager at the same time); it is completely different from the position Nana assumed for the Enoshima High team.
- To give you the feeling of watching the broadcast of a match or an interview on television, the commentary will be standing out as each commentary line will be preceded by the name of the person speaking in bold and italics.
- Sometimes, lyrics from various songs will appear aligned on the center. I usually try to give a musical ambiance with a selection of songs in each fanfic I write under this username (or as KiraYamatoFan on fanfiction.net).